Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Ice cream recipes:
Oreo Ice Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Z1z3shZRk
Chocolate Ice Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rsLIcl7sW4
Tiramisu Ice cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddLZPsFVfXw
Mango Ice Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgL_-sgc_n8
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecookingfoodie/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecookingfoodie
2 cups (480ml) heavy cream, cold
1 can (14oz/400g) Sweetened condensed milk
12oz (340g) Strawberries, fresh or frozen
1 teaspoon Pink gel food coloring (optional)
4-5 Chopped strawberry (optional)
1. Place strawberries in a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Place cold heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to stiff peaks.
3. Add, sweetened condensed milk, strawberry puree, food coloring and beat on low speed until incorporated.
4. Chop 4-5 strawberries add to ice cream batter, fold until combined. this stage is optional.
5. Transfer into a container/dish, freeze for least 6 hours.
• If you are using frozen, thaw the strawberries for about 1 hour minutes before blending.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: