– Porridge: https://www.slowcookerclub.com/slow-cooker-porridge/
– Thai Green Curry: Chicken, Thai Green Curry Paste and veggies.
– Salmon: https://www.delish.com/uk/cooking/recipes/a30712008/slow-cooker-salmon-recipe/
– Italian Soup: https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/pasta-e-fagioli
– Chocolate Chip Cookie: https://www.delish.com/uk/cooking/recipes/a29029830/slow-cooker-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe/
– Sausage Casserole: https://www.slowcookerclub.com/slow-cooker-chicken-sausage-casserole/
– Hoisin Chicken: https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-slow-cooker-hoisin-chicken-241777?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=managed&utm_content=custompinrecipe&crlt.pid=camp.16msByZV3Isg
MY SLOW COOKER: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0117ODOWS?ref=exp_emilynorris_dp_vv_d
🔴 SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss a thing: http://bit.ly/2FbWccs – If you’re new I post NEW VIDEOS EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY at 7PM (GMT)
VISIT MY AMAZON SHOP: https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/emilynorris
Here I use affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
For all advertising enquiries and collaborations email me on: email@example.com
S O C I A L M E D I A
Q: Where is your accent from?
A: I was born and raised to Toronto, Ontario, Canada but moved to Essex in England when I was 14 years old. Hence my mixed up accent.
Q: Do you work? What do you work as?
A: I worked in Marketing and PR but I now focus on my vlog full time.
Q: Who’s in your family?
A: I have been married to Matt for since 2009, he is the love of my life! We have three sons – Fraser (born 2010), Caleb (born 2013) and Jackson (born in 2016).
Q: What camera do you use to film?
A: I film my videos with the Canon G7X and a Canon EOS M50.
Q: What lighting do you use?
A: I use natural lighting 90% of the time and a softbox light during the winter / dark evenings.
Q: Where do you get music from?
A: Epidemic Sound, Soundcloud and the Youtube Library.