Click here to find So Delicious products near you: https://sodeliciousdairyfree.com/where-to-buy/
*dance moves come at the end of the video*
RECIPE 1: PB&J ICE CREAM BARS
* 1 cup rolled oats
* 1/2 cup shredded coconut
* 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
* 6 TBSP cacao powder
* 10 ounces Medjool dates, pitted
* Heaping 1/4 tsp sea salt
* 1/2 cup dried cherries/cranberries/strawberries, divided
* 1/2 cup raspberry jam
* 1/2 cup frozen defrosted raspberries (optional)
* 1 pint So Delicious Oatmilk Frozen Dessert Peanut Butter & Raspberry
1. Line a square 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
2. If your dates aren’t soft, soak in hot water for 10 minutes.
3. Place oats in food processor until finely ground. Add coconut, PB, cacao, dates, & salt. Process until somewhat sticky dough you can press together with fingers. Add 1/4 cup of the dried fruit and pulse 10-15 times.
4. Transfer to lined pan. Press dough into bottom & sides until flat & firm. Top w/ remaining 1/4 cup dried fruit. Freeze for 30 min.
5. Take ice cream out of the freezer for ~15 minutes to soften
6. Remove base from freezer. Spread raspberry jam on top. Spread softened ice cream on top with a silicone or offset spatula. If desired, dollop with a few spoons of juice from raspberries and use a skewer to create a swirl.
7. Re-freeze for 2-3 hours. Slice into 16 bars. Store leftovers in freezer.
RECIPE 2: BANANA FOSTERS ICE CREAM CAKE
*1 1/2 cups pecans
*1 – 1.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
*1 tbsp maple syrup
*1/4 tsp sea salt
*1/2 tsp cinnamon
* 2 pints So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert Bananas Foster (use 1 pint if using a smaller pan)*
* 3 semi-ripe bananas, sliced into coins
* Date & Rum Caramel (recipe below)
* So Delicious CocoWhip
* Sliced bananas
1. Take ice cream out of the freezer for ~15 minutes to soften.
2. For crust: Add pecans, maple syrup, salt & cinnamon to a food processor. With motor running, pour in 1 TBSP coconut oil and process until sticky, adding 1/2 extra tablespoon as needed.
3. Line a springform pan* with parchment paper and evenly press crust into the bottom. Freeze until ready to use.
4. Scoop out ONE of the pints of softened ice cream into a bowl and gently mash so it’s spreadable. Spread this onto crust in an even layer with a silicone or offset spatula. Working quickly, layer sliced bananas on top.
6. Freeze cake for 45-60 minutes until somewhat set. Meanwhile, place the SECOND softened ice cream pint in the fridge (it will stay soft but not melt).
7. After the cake is somewhat set, spread the SECOND softened ice cream on top of bananas.
8. Freeze cake for 3 hours. Serve with Date & Rum Caramel, CocoWhip, and fresh bananas on top, if desired.
*I used a 7-inch springform pan, though you could use an 8-inch; if you use a 6-inch, just use 1 pint ice cream and split it into two portions for the layers.
Date and Rum Caramel
* 1/2 cup (packed) Medjool dates (if not soft, soak in hot for 10 min, then drain thoroughly)
* 1/4 cup “lite” coconut milk or other plant-based milk + more to thin as needed
* 2 TBSP tahini (or almond butter)
* 1/2 tsp vanilla
* 1/8 tsp sea salt + more to taste
* 2-3 tsp dark rum (optional)
1. Add dates to a food processor & blend until broken down. Add remaining ingredients, starting with 2 teaspoons of dark rum (if using). Blend until completely smooth.
2. Add more milk as needed to get desired thickness. Taste for seasonings, adding more salt or rum as desired.
RECIPE 3: MOCHA SWIRL NICE CREAM
* 5 ripe bananas, frozen
* 1/2 cup So Delicious Oatmilk Creamer
* 2-3 TBSP cacao powder
* 1 1/2 tsp espresso powder
* Pinch of sea salt
* 1/2 tsp cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp vanilla
* 2 TBSP vegan chocolate chips
* 1/4 coconut cream
* 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Make the fudge swirl: melt together coconut cream and chocolate chips. Set aside.
2. In a blender or food processor, blend bananas until they start to break down. Add the creamer, cacao, espresso, salt, cinnamon and vanilla and blend until thick & creamy.
3. Pour half of nice cream into a loaf pan, spread out. Add some chocolate cream and use a skewer to create a swirl. Add 1 tbsp of the chocolate chips. Spread the remaining nice cream on top, more chocolate cream and swirl again. Top with the last 1 tbsp chocolate chips. If you have leftover chocolate cream, use it as topping.
4. Freeze for 2 hours. Allow to defrost for 5-10 minutes before serving.