WATCH my Best-Ever Banana Bread Recipe: https://youtu.be/KhVCS6KtkbE
WATCH my Best-Ever Brownies Recipe: https://youtu.be/6bLAIYHOLwA
WATCH ALL of my Best-Ever Recipes! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3N53o3RIxHJWNIjdZloPcu_Iyr4mOOcj
Chocolate and banana is a truly underrated flavor combination. The bitterness of the chocolate helps balance the sweetness of the banana, and in this banana bread brownie recipe, those bananas should be extra ripe and extra sweet!
This homemade banana bread brownie recipe is rich and wonderfully moist — no dry brownies here. I would say this recipe yields a dessert that is more like a brownie than banana bread, texture-wise.
While I love a good banana bread, sometimes you do have to mix things up a bit! This is a perfect recipe to use up those bananas you have laying around, or stuffed in your freezer.
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here): https://www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: https://instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & https://instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/BigBoldBaking
* TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@biggerbolderbaking
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: http://bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#bananabread #brownies #biggerbolderbaking