1.) No Bake Energy Balls
2.) Quinoa Oatmeal Bake
3.) Zucchini Hashbrowns
4.) 3 Minute Breakfast Sandwich
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER NO BAKE ENERGY BALLS
– 2 Scoops Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein (50-60g)
– 135g Oatmeal
– 1/4 Cup Syrup OR Honey
– 1 Cup PB2 (104g)
– 1-2 Servings Chocolate Chips
*Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
* Form into desired size balls.
* Place in fridge to let firm up or eat right away.
QUINOA OATMEAL BAKE
– 1/2 Cup Quinoa (RAW)
– 1/2 Cup Oatmeal (RAW)
– 1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes
– 3 medium very ripe bananas sliced
– 2 Cups Frozen Mixed Berries
– 2 Cups Cashew Milk (Any milk works)
– 2 Eggs
– 1 – 2 tbsp Syrup OR Honey
– 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
– Dash of salt
– Greek yogurt for topping (optional)
* Rinse quinoa and oats with cold running water, drain and set aside.
* Preheat small skillet on low-medium heat, add coconut and toast until golden brown, stirring frequently.
* In medium bowl, whisk milk, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt.
* Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray 8 x 8 square baking dish with cooking spray.
* Lay half of bananas and berries in a single layer on a bottom. Using a spoon or spatula, spread rinsed quinoa and oats on top. Top with remaining banana and berries.
* Slowly pour liquid mixture in the corner of the baking dish without disturbing the set up.
* Sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes and bake for 60 minutes uncovered.
* Cut into 9 slices and top with Greek yogurt.
– 2 Zucchini
– 1/2 Cup (55g) Parmesan Cheese
– 1 Egg
– 2 tbs Chives
– 1 tsp Dried Oregano
– 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
– Salt & Pepper To Taste
* Preheat oven to 400°F
* grate the zucchini and transfer to a large bowl and sprinkle with salt. Mix the zucchini and set aside for 20 minutes while the salt draws moisture from the zucchini.
* Transfer the zucchini to a large kitchen towel and strain the excess liquid into a bowl.
* Place the zucchini back to the large bowl and toss in the chives, parmesan, oregano, garlic powder, black pepper, and egg, and mix until well combined.
* Portion the zucchini mixture into 6 even hash brown patties on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
* Bake for 35 minutes and enjoy!
3 MINUTE BREAKFAST SANDWICH
– 1 english muffin
– 2 eggs
– 2-4 slices of ham (has to be black forest or the recipe won’t work)
– 1/3 cup finely shredded cheese
– 1 tsp chives, finely chopped
– Salt and Pepper to taste
* Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and spray with a bit or cooking spray
* Place your English muffin on half of the pan cut-side down. Crack 2 eggs side by side on the other half of the pan and break the yolks with a spatula.
* Once eggs are mostly cooked through, sprinkle tops with salt and pepper to taste, 1 tsp fresh chives and half of shredded cheese. Place toasted english muffins cut-side-down over the eggs and lightly press on the tops with a spatula.
* Flip the sandwich over (egg-side-up). Place ham over half of your sandwich and top with more cheese. Fold the sandwich together and and remove from heat.
SHOP GYMSHARK🦈 – https://gym.sh/Shop-WillT-YT
IRON WAY PRO MEALS- CODE: ‘TENNY10’
Blue Star Nutraceuticals Supplements 💪🏻- CODE: ‘TENNY10’
🔥 FOLLOW ME 🔥
INSTAGRAM- @willtenny https://www.instagram.com/willtenny/
Check out my website: