To watch our recipe videos in Tamil, visit here: https://bit.ly/cookd-tamil
Try this soft decadent #soyamanchurian recipe! This #easysoyamanchurian consists mainly of soya, onion, capsicum and garlic. Make this succulent soya recipe today and serve it as a starter with lunch or dinner. We’d love to see how your version turns out. Do let us know!
In Partnership with Butterfly Kitchen Appliances
Soya Manchurian Recipe:
Soya Chunks (soaked) – 100 gms
Water – 2 Cups
Corn Flour – ¼ Cup
Maida – ¼ Cup
Pepper Powder – ¼ tsp
Salt – ½ tsp
Spring Onion (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Garlic (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
Ginger (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
Green Chilli (slit) – 1 no
Onion (diced) – 1 no
Capsicum (diced) – 1 no
Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
Red Chilli Sauce – 1 tbsp
Vinegar – 1 tsp
Tomato Sauce – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt – ½ tsp
Black Pepper Powder – A Pinch
Corn Flour – 1 tbsp
Water – ½ Cup + ¼ Cup
Spring Onion – 2 tbsp + Garnish
Oil – To deep fry
1. Soak the soya in warm water for 15 mins. Squeeze the water and pulse blend in a blender to make mince.
2. Mix the soya into a soft dough with the flours and spring onions and seasoning and make small-sized roundels.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan, add the soya balls and fry them for 8-10 mins, on a medium flame. Remove from the oil and keep it aside once golden brown and a crispy crust has formed.
4. In a hot pan add oil, finely chopped garlic, ginger, green chilli and fry for a minute.
5. Add the diced onion and capsicum and continue to stir fry on medium flame. Add salt and pepper powder.
6. Add soy sauce, tomato sauce and chilli sauce. Add ½ cup of water and bring to a boil.
7. Mix cornflour and water in a small bowl to make a slurry and add this to the pan. The sauce will start to thicken. Add some sugar to balance the flavors.
8. Add in the fried soya balls and toss for a minute. Complete cooking the dish by adding chopped spring onions. Remove from heat and serve it hot as an appetizer.
Stay connected with us!
Drop your Feedbacks/Suggestions on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Let’s chat directly on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes