Simple to prepare yet packed with flavor this is a deliciously decadent dessert – the perfect weekend treat!
Recipe source: http://bit.ly/2JEAs8B
We’re Carb Manager. The all-in-one diet app for the Keto and low carb lifestyle, with a built in macro tracker, Keto calculator, food diary, database of 350,000+ Keto recipes, meal planner, shopping list generator, weight tracker, intermittent fasting tracker, and everything else that you need to meet your health and weight loss goals and become the next Keto diet success story!
Subscribe to our YT channel for more premium Keto recipes: http://bit.ly/30re2y8
Download the app (FREE FOREVER):
Sign up on the web: http://www.carbmanager.com
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carbmanager/
More premium low carb recipes: https://www.carbmanager.com/recipes
Sign up for Premium: https://www.carbmanager.com/premium
Sugar-Free Coffee & Almond Syllabub Recipe:
Dry Roasted Almonds
1. Add the erythritol to a food processor and blend on a high-speed setting until powdered. Set aside.
2. Heat the almond milk in a small pan and add the coffee. Stir until dissolved then set aside to cool completely.
3. Add the powdered erythritol, cold coffee mixture, almond extract and cream to the bowl of a stand mixer.
4. Using a whisk attachment, whisk the ingredients together on a high speed until the cream begins to thicken- this may take a couple of minutes. Once it starts to thicken, reduce the speed and continue to whisk until thick and fluffy peaks form on the surface.
5. Divide the mixture evenly between 4 serving glasses or ramekins. Roughly chop the almonds and scatter over the syllabub to serve.