get the slow cooker here; https://amzn.to/3T5aNIn
get the cast iron pan here; https://amzn.to/3M0mFZv
2 cups rice
2 cups frozen vegetables
2 cups chicken broth
1 Tbs soy sauce
Salt to taste
4 bone in skin on chicken thighs
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
salt and pepper to taste
1 medium onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
* Pour rice into slow cooker
* Add frozen veggies, chicken broth, soy sauce and salt, mix together then set aside.
* Mix all spices together then season both sides of chicken of chicken thighs.
* Heat oil in pan on medium high heat, then sear chicken 2 – 3 minutes on both sides.
* Add Seared chicken to slow cooker
* Saute minced onions in the pan until caramelized.
*Add minced garlic to onions and saute for 30 seconds to get flavorful.
*Add Sauted onions and garlic to the slow cooker.
*Cover and Slow cook on high for 4 hours
Connect with me;
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/claudiaclark__/
Business Email : Claudiaclarktj@gmail.com