#PaneerMatarPulao #TastyPaneerPulao #PerfectPaneerMatarPulao #LunchBoX #paneer #pulao #paneerpulao #homecookingshow #paneerrecipe #lunchbox #lunchboxideas
Baingan Curry VIDEO link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o8ZF4uqEng
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Basmati Rice – 2 Cups
Paneer – 400 Gms
Green Peas – 1 Cup
Oil – 1 Tbsp
(Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom, Star Anise, & Mace)
Cumin Seeds – 1 Tsp
Bay Leaf – 2 Nos
Onion – 2 Nos Thinly Sliced
Green Chilli – 4 Nos
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
Tomato – 3 Nos Finely Chopped
Curd – 2 Tbsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp
Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
1. Wash and soak the basmati rice in water for 30 mins.
2. Cut the paneer into equal sized pieces and put them in a bowl. Add in turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt. Mix it all well and rest the paneer for 5 mins.
3. Take ghee in a pan and put in the marinated paneer pieces separately. Keep flipping them and roast the paneer all on sides. Remove them from the pan and keep them aside.
4. Take ghee and oil in a pressure cooker and add the whole spices, cumin seeds, bay leaves, onions, green chillies and saute until the onions are transparent.
5. Add in the ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute. Add the tomatoes and mix well.
6. Now add in the whisked curd, red chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander seeds powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix everything well.
7. Now add the fresh green peas, mint leaves, coriander leaves and mix it all.
8. Add in the roasted paneer pieces, mix again.
9. Gently drop in the soaked basmati rice, mix well and add 2 1/4 cups of water. Give it all a quick mix.
10. Cover the cooker with its lid and place weight on it.
11. Cook the pulao for 1 whistle on a medium high flame. Rest the pulao for at least 10 minutes and then release the pressure.
12. Yummy and tasty Paneer Matar Pulao is ready to be served hot with any raitha of your choice by the side.
Pulao recipes are so simple yet heart filling. I like pulao varieties because of their ease of making i.e., they are mostly one pot dishes. And they can be had for either lunch or dinner happily. So in this video, you can see my style of Paneer Matar Pulao which is so easy and absolutely tasty. I can just make this one any day without hassle. This pulao has a lot of flavours so it doesn’t need any side dishes and if you want anything by the side, then plain raitha, boondi raitha or onion raitha will be best. So watch this video fully, get the season’s fresh vegetables and ingredients to make this pulao and enjoy with your family and friends.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/